Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Saturday 1 October 2011

Update: Sneak Peek: Rachel Bond

Hey,

I was fortunate enough to work with Rachel Bond recently doing a country photo shoot.  We were worried about the rain however the bad weather held out until we were about to leave.  It was a great shoot and we had a lot of fun.  So here is a sneak peak of what we got:

Rachel Bond - Country Shoot - 50mm f/1.4

Rachel Bond - Country Shoot - 50mm f/1.4
I hope you enjoy these.  And just to note it was very difficult narrowing down what were the best photos to use from the shoot because there were many favourites.  I will toss up different photos on my Facebook Page just because there were so many great photos to choose from.  Stay posted for a link for when I put them up on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment