Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Friday 28 October 2011

Sneak Peak: Indian Falls

Hey,

So I went to another waterfall today and got some decent photos of it as well as nice shots on the hike.  I was lucky because there has been a lot of rain here so there was a lot of water at the falls.  Sadly I did not have my tripod however that was okay because I just laid on some rocks and set my camera on a rocky ledge over the falls.

So this is a sneak peak of one of the photos, enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment