Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Lens Re-Review: AF-S DX 17-55mm f/2.8 IF ED

Lens Re-Review AF-S DX

Hey,

I remember saying this lens wasn't as sharp as I wanted it to be for portraits however I just did an event for a friend's surprise birthday party and it may have changed my mind.  The photos were very sharp when I was at f/4.  This was not a problem because I was using it with the Sb-900.  Still not my 50mm but the 17-55mm does the job well.

Thought I would toss that out there as well.  But be sure to read my full review.

No comments:

Post a Comment