Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Sunday 9 October 2011

Photos: Inglis Falls

Hey,

This weekend, my friend just purchased a D7000.  So we went to take photos together at Inglis Falls.  He borrowed my 35mm and I was using my 17-55mm.  I also brought along my Manfrotto tripod so we could get slow shutter speeds to blur the water.

I was impressed with how the photos turned out.  Here is two but be sure to check out more of them on my Flickr.  I will also post a link to my friend's Flickr account and the end of this as well as on my home page.

Without further adieu:

Inglis Falls - 17-55mm - Manfrotto Tripod

Inglis Falls - 17-55mm - Manfrotto Tripod

Hope you enjoy the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment