Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Update: Thank you!

Hey,

I would personally like to thank all of you who have viewed my website, www.tomhoustonphotography.ca.  I would consider it a used success so far since I have gotten over 50 visits and over 1900 page views in the first 24 hours.  And I am not sure if there is a time lag for the analytics for my site or the large amount of traffic on the site but it is not keeping up with everyone's traffic and I take that as a huge compliment.

So thank you for your support, I am very happy with my website and hope it will only get better!

I am debating if I will post my Flower Series Shots of which I have 7.  This is because I am starting in bodyscapes and fine-art nudes potentially so I will only want to focus most of my energy on one series.  Nevertheless I think I will always be interested in doing more FS shots.  Therefore check out my website and stay posted because more is to come!

Also due to the more sensitive/sensual subject material I will be doing I may opt to stick to posting some on my blog for educational purposes and the rest on my website.  It might be the best area for the photos since Flickr and Facebook might not be the best viewing areas for these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment