Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Saturday 31 March 2012

Photos: Makeup Shoot

Hey,

So I just posted the other photos from the shoot on my site @ www.tomhoustonphotography.ca and they are at the start of my gallery for my portraits.  I will post one of the photos below here but make sure you check out my site for the rest of the photos.


Makeup Shoot - Portrait - 105mm

Thanks for reading and here is a direct link to my portrait gallery to see the other photos from the shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment