Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Friday 30 March 2012

Photos: Makeup Shoot Sneak Peek

Hey,

Just did a shoot recently with a lovely model and my very talented makeup artist.  Shoot turned out really well and I am very happy with the photos.  I decided to post the photos of the sneak peek on my website to try to get some of my blog audience to take a peek at my site.  So I uploaded the two sneak peek photos as the first two photos of my portrait gallery.  Please go check them out!

After a week or so I will sort the new photos into the gallery however for now I will leave them at the front of the gallery.

Hope you enjoy the photos.

Also one of those photos is on my Twitter @TomHoustonPhoto

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment