Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Update: Sneak Peak [J]

Hey,

So I just did a shoot yesterday and I am just editing the photos now so I thought I would toss up a sneak peak for my followers on my blog and Facebook.  I did this shoot just before I got my SB-900 in the mail so this is potentially my last shoot with a single SB-600.  Well I hope you enjoy the sneak peak and stay posted for the rest of the photos!

Portrait - 50mm f/1.4 D

Portrait - 50mm f/1.4 D

No comments:

Post a Comment