Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Update: Flower Series

Hey,

I thought I would like to share some exciting news.  I have started getting photos for my Flower Series.  So this series will be a group of photos which will have one photo from each different shoot I do with a flower theme.  This way I have only one excellent photo from each shoot which forces me to plan one stellar shot.  So hopefully by the end of it I will have a good sized series of amazing photos.  I will upload the photos on here and Flickr once I have a good enough group of photos to call it a series because currently it is a Flower Photo, and not series.  I may post them to Model Mayhem in my portfolio there sooner than my Blog and Flickr.  If I do jump the gun and add them to MM I will let everyone know and add a link to it from here.  So once I have a couple of these I will post them up.  So stay posted for those.

Also my SB-900 is going quite well and I am quite impressed with it.

Thanks for following,

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment