Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Thursday 1 September 2011

Update: Model Mayhem

Update: Model Mayhem

I have heard about this site for almost a year now but never signed up because I wanted to have more of a portfolio to show as well as some more experience under my belt.  So I have mostly photographed friends to build up my photos as well as experience however I thought it was time to submit a profile on Model Mayhem.

After I tossed up some photos and made my short little bio thing on it, I sent it off to be accepted.  I just heard back today that I was accepted which is great.  Now I have another avenue to grow as a photographer.  I am also really excited because if I ever travel now and want to do a shoot anywhere, I will have the ability to find models and what have you in the area I am traveling.

Thought I would just update everyone on this and please feel free to check out my page on Model Mayhem.


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment