Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Friday 24 June 2011

Update: New Shoot

Hello,

I did a shoot today and it went really well.  The rain held off which allowed us to take photos outside which was nice.  It was the first time I have used my flash outside and it was great.  It was a cloudy day so that was nice and it was great to have the extra fill light of my SB-600.

The shoot went well I thought and I am pleased with the photos.

Portrait - SB-600 - 50mm f/1.4 D

Portrait - SB-600 - 50mm f/1.4 D

Portrait - SB-600 - 50mm f/1.4 D
Portrait - SB-600 - 50mm f/1.4 D
More photos are on my Flickr Set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomjbh/sets/

Hope you enjoy the photos,

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment