Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Sunday 12 June 2011

A Traditional Experience

I was invited to see how geese are cooked in the traditional way over a fire in a teepee.  It was a great honour to be invited.  I got to see the geese being prepped for the fire and them being hung over the fire.  I could not stay the whole time however I was there long enough to see what happens and experience it.  The hosts were fine with me taking photos so I was able to get some photos and they turned out very well I think.

I thought I would post these up because not many people I think get to see something like this.  Hope you enjoy:

Sun beam - Eastmain, QC - 17-55mm

Geese cooking - Eastmain, QC - 17-55mm

No comments:

Post a Comment