Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Friday 4 November 2011

Update: Fall Photo Shoot

Hey,

Just did two outdoor fall photo shoots today and I can't wait to look at the pictures!  My camera is currently thawing in its case so I don't get condensation on my gear.  It did get pretty cold outside however it was a beautiful day.  I will be super busy in the near future however I hope to get a sneak peak soon however that depends on how much time I have and if my camera thaws tonight.

Stay posted for some great photos.  I would like to thank Leslie Emmerson for doing the makeup on the models as well as the models for putting up with the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment