Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Photo Shoot: Nighttime Fall Shoot

Hey everyone,

Don't worry, I am still here.  Just super busy is all and some of the good news is some of that busy is photography related.  Woo!  Anywho, here are some of the photos from one of my latest shoots.  I will talk about this one since I had an interesting experience with it but again I will talk about that in another informational post.  So for this one just enjoy the photos and you can go to the Flickr link (HERE) to see more of them at the end of Sarah's Album.  I now am usually placing the newest photos of a previously shot model into their own set instead of having multiple sets for each person.

Without further adieu:

Portrait - 50mm

Portrait - 17-55mm

Hope you enjoy these because I loved actually doing the bokeh thing with the lights with the 50mm being shot wide open.  Too cool.  (I think, for whatever that is worth).

No comments:

Post a Comment