Welcome!

This is my blog for Tom Houston Photography. My aim here is to help share knowledge. I have been fortunate enough to know some very smart and helpful photographers who have helped me a lot with my photography. This blog is how I want to return the favour, give back and help out others.

I hope you enjoy,

Tom

Saturday 1 June 2013

Photos: The Wonderful Land of Macro

Here are some photos I took when it was a really misty day outside and I really like how all these turned out so please check out the others on my Website and see for yourself.

The D600 and the 105mm VR Micro is a beautiful marriage.

Petal and Droplets - 105mm VR Micro - D600

Allium - 105mm VR Micro - D600
I thought I would post these as I edit my shoots I have done recently.  Trying to keep a good flow of photos coming if I can!  

No comments:

Post a Comment